A little insight about me, I was tagged on facebook and was forced to write this, o.k., I enjoyed it. Well, here are 25 things that popped in my head, just stuff about me.
1. I never have been west of the Mississippi River
2. I was a model when I was a kid
3. I feel the media needs to be fair and positive, don’t push your beliefs on me, I know better
4. I eat a banana everyday
5. I expect too much out of myself, not enough from others
6. Christians need to worship Christ, NOT the church!
7. I don’t get depressed very easy but when I do it is hard to get out of
8. I have a dog that is smarter than most humans
9. My dad and my wife’s dad grew up together
10. I despise eggplant and radishes as food or anything else, that’s about it
11. My 1st memory was the moon landing, I was 23 months old
12. I was one of the last people in the U.S. to have small pox
13. Titles don’t define me
14. I once caught 14 bass in a row
15. My favorite color is orange
16. I don’t believe in credit cards
17. I seen 5 of the 6 Star Wars movies the day they came out
18. I never seen an episode of Little House…Monday Night Football was on, DUH!
19. I love football but didn’t know about the Lions until I was 9, I am a BIG Steeler fan
20. I am self-taught on about 95% of things I do
21. I watch ESPN news more than the network news
22. I won my 1st archery tournament I entered
23. My brother is one of the most incredible people I know, I try to live up to his standards everyday
24. I think my friends are one of the things I cherish the most
25. When I 1st seen my wife I knew that she was the one. Yes, love at 1st sight
Thanks for reading my blogs, drive safe!